PDGA #: 49210
Home: Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Dominant Shot: Right-Hand Backhand
Started playing: 2008
Favorite Courses Played:
- 1. Addison Oaks - Leonard, Michigan
- 2. Delaveaga - Santa Cruz, California
- 3. Blue Valley - Kansas City, Missouri
- 4. Patterson Lake - Dickinson, North Dakota
- 5. Colorado Heights University - Denver, Colorado.
States Played: MI, OH, MT, CO, KS, GA, CA, NE, SD, ND, MO, SC
Most Memorable Experience: Coming back from 10th place in two rounds at the 2012 National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships in Augusta, Georgia to win the Individual Overall Title. Our team of four preformed solid the entire week. We were able to hold our lead the entire tournament and eventually take the trophy back to Colorado State! Shout out to team members Lugo Delatorre, Ryan Knuth, and Austin Montgomery (Captain).
Words to live by in disc golf:
- "Play like you practice, practice like you play."
- "When you play a new course, just remember that a 300 foot hyzer will always be 300 feet, no matter what course you are on."
- "Don't underestimate the value of being a great putter. Putting is hands down, the most important shot in the game!"
- "Think about the action, NOT the result. If you are thinking about what is going to happen on a particular shot, be it positive or negative thoughts, it is counter-productive because it takes your focus of the present action."