What happens here, stays here...generally......
Any information provided to FADE Gear will be used ONLY for the a sale transaction or transmission of newsletters and other notices if so elected. Beyond that, here is the more legal poop...
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at FADE Gear, LLC. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses FADE Gear, LLC.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from FADE Gear, LLC if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and FADE Gear, LLC.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we may send offers to selected groups of FADE Gear, LLC customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that FADE Gear, LLC, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of FADE Gear, LLC and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of FADE Gear, LLC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last few digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites. Contact these companies to learn more or opt-out of their information collection practices.
FADE Gear, LLC also displays targeted advertising based on personal information about users. Although FADE Gear, LLC does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a targeted advertisement meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad (for example, users in the northwestern United States who like classical music).
Which Information Can I Access?
FADE Gear, LLC gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with FADE Gear, LLC for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information.
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
FADE Gear, LLC does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use FADE Gear, LLC only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit FADE Gear, LLC, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Delaware. If you have any concern about privacy at FADE Gear, LLC, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.